Our students learn independently, allowing them to be way ahead the curve;
Or, for those that have fallen behind at their previous schools, to get back on course.
The Corvid Academy Difference
- The lowest advancing grade at Corvid Academy is an 80% - without exception.
- Blended curriculum of interactive software and instructor guided textbooks
- 195 school days per year: more than any other in Hawaii
- Custom lesson plans based on individual student need
- Students complete multiple grade levels per year
- Individual student assessment
Our school is about one thing: results.
In order to retain our student-to-teacher ratio, admissions are restricted. Inquire regarding openings and to schedule an admission interview.
We'd love to talk with you about your student! - Linda Sofa, Founder & Headmaster
Or Email us now
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.