Key to Algebra offers a unique, proven way to introduce algebra to your students. New concepts are explained in simple language, and examples are easy to follow. Word problems relate algebra to familiar situations, helping students understand abstract concepts. Students develop understanding by solving equations and inequalities intuitively before formal solutions are introduced.
Students begin their study of algebra in Books 1–4 using only integers. Books 5–7 introduce rational numbers and expressions. Books 8–10 extend coverage to the real number system.
- Book 1: Operations on Integers
- Book 2: Variables, Terms, and Expressions
- Book 3: Equations
- Book 4: Polynomials
- Book 5: Rational Numbers
- Book 6: Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
- Book 7: Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions
- Book 8: Graphs
- Book 9: Systems of Equations
- Book 10: Square Roots and Quadratic Equations
- Answers and Tests available separately